Makes: 12 Cookies
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Oven Temperature: 160
3/4 Cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/4 Cup Gluten Free Flour Blend (can sub for more oat flour)
1/2tsp baking soda
1/4 Cup extra fine Coconut Sugar (blend in a food processor)
1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
2Tbsp Coconut Oil
2Tbsp Lemon Juice
Zest of one lemon
1/4tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup White Chocolate Chunks
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl except for white chocolate.
2. Add in all wet ingredients and mix until a dough forms
3. Fold in White Chocolate Chunks
4. Cover and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes
5. While dough is chilling preheat oven to 160C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
6. Divide chilled dough in to TBSP size balls and place on baking try leaving about 1" between cookies. Using the back of a spoon slightly flatten balls.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes on the middle rack.
8. Leave cookies on the baking tray for at least ten minutes to cool and firm before serving.