Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Prana Gingerbread Cookie Skillet
1 chia egg (1tbsp ground Chia seeds to 3tbsp water)
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp Molasses
1/4 cup Pumpkin puree (or coconut oil)
1/3 cup creamy cashew butter (or sub any nut or seed butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 cup almond flour
1 scoop Prana Gingerbread Protien
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2-3/4 dark chocolate bar (I love Loving Earth signature dark)
1/4 tsp sea salt
9X5" parchment lined loaf pan
1. Preheat oven to 16 5 degrees C.
2. Whisk together chia egg with, molasses, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, cashew butter, vanilla and almond milk in a large bowl.
3. Stir in almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and some of the sea salt. Fold in chocolate chunks, leaving several chocolate chunks aside.
4. Pour batter into the Parchment lined loaf pan and spread out evenly using a silicone spatula. Place the last several pieces of chocolate over the top, sprinkle sea salt and place in the oven for 19 minutes on the center rack.
5. Turn the oven on broil and cook 2-3 additional minutes **keep a close eye on it because it can burn quickly! Allow to fully cool before slicing.